Tuesday, May 25, 2010


First i found a good location. I picked an area that is in the middle of an 30 acre family owned land in Northport Al. Of the thirty acres 20 of it is still wooded. The land is slightly terraced due to being old farm land.
I realize that the foundation is a very important part of building a structure, if the foundation is not built right the structure will not be stable. I used six tires that i rammed with dirt for my back wall that is facing the upward part of the slope. I then drove 5ft re bars in the middle and topped with concrete. For the rest of the foundation i used stones and bricks that i found on the land. I also drove re bar and old lawnmower blades in the ground between the stones and bricks and covered with a layer of concrete.

No comments:

Post a Comment